Thursday, September 25, 2008

Simple Fun, Simple Pleasures...

Since the beginning of my new venture... I have been extremely busy running about...as such I've been leaving my kiddos in the care of my sis-in-law very often... that I didn't have much time playing and watching over them...and I do feel bad that I can't be with them most of their waking moments...So whenever possible...and whenever time and weather permits I like to take Tim and Little Missy outdoors... sometimes just by playing at the void deck or the playground near our block brings them lots of fun and joy...

I enjoy such times of simple fun... it's just sheer bliss to be able to spend times like these together...even if we're doing nothing... by being physically together with the kids makes me feel blissful...they are such a joyful bunch...I really can't imagine how life would be without them... *smile*
Such is the joy of motherhood... where simple things in life makes me smile with so much glee... will never exchange this for the world... as time waits for no one... spending most of their childhood with them and to be there for them whenever they needed me has been my goal since I decided to stay home... this is the meaning in life I've sought after and found...

Am treasuring all my moments as a SAHM as much as I could now... for the big change will come and we'll have a new life to adjust to soon...I'm glad that I could still be watching over my kids even with the new change... but gone will be the days that I'll sit around doing nothing with my kids...or playing with them by the voideck/playground of our block on a regular day in the week...then again... we are in a world where change is the only constant... we'll have to take a step at a time and walk along together...

4 comments:

byihui said...

Hi, what a beautiful entry :) I don't know what is the new venture you are busy with but do continue to spend time with Tim and Joyce becos you dun want to miss out on this "cute" stage of their lives! God bless!

Rachel said...

I can understand how you feel. Even when I am away for a few hours on some days, I feel bad for leaving K in someone else's care. Doesn't help nowadays when he starts giving me that 'look' when I tell him that I need to go school.

It is a blessing indeed to be able to watch our children develop and grow daily.

Celestial Dweller said...

Kudos to all the SAHMs out there except myself, I resented my current status :P
It's tough trying to keep my gal busy while counting down to my D-day, even with a helper..It's real frustrating *signz*

Little Munchkins said...

Firstly, I want to thank you for your lovely comment about my blog a few months ago :)

I am also a SAHM and have been for a few months now. Though I was working part-time before stopping, I still found it to be an entirely new experience being with the kids the whole time. I really enjoy being with them all the time, but there may be days when I might say otherwise after having break up a million fights.