Monday, September 29, 2008

Sew Easy...

Sewing is enjoyable and sewing is therapeutic... what better way to relish on the sense of achievement than to sew something for my children...

I've once again, sewn a kimono pj for Tim... and this time, I've used a combination of two different fabric... a plain white for the bodice and a navy gingham for the shorts and the trimmings... now he looks more like a Jap chef don't you think? *LOL*

I'm grateful that Tim seems enthusiastic about wearing the stuff I've sewn thus far... and without any fuss, he puts on this new set of pj and happily allows me to go trigger crazy on my camera... *smile*

8 comments:

Hann Hann said...

not Hann but Hann's Mummy said...

I remembered sewing those "bindings" (forget what they're called during my sec school home-ed project... scary!

lifewithc said...

wow, i don't think i can ever get to your standard! but really nice set, tim really looks like the part of a jap chef, what's missing is the hat!

mamabliss said...

Hi Ariel, yeah...the bindings are called bias tape ;) sewing is not that scary lah... kekeke...

mamabliss said...

hello Adeline, with practice you will be able to sew this set of pj... ;) i love the skirt you made for C... hahaha i should really sew Tim a chef's hat some day he's so into pretending to cook all the time *LOL*

Hann Hann said...

Mummy wanta make that for her coming dolls' convention!

think i'll be game to try if she makes them for me.

Joyce Long said...

Simply nice..sense of satifaction.. :)

crazymommy said...

Very nice! How I wish I have time to try my hands on sewing! :(

mamabliss said...

Hi Joyce, thanks dear!

Hello Crazymommy, thanks... yes sewing does take a lot of time... perhaps when your kids are older can try sewing... ;)