Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Search...

...is far from over... some of you would have heard from me about that big decision I've made...and the past 2 weeks have been extremely eventful for me...

Been busy hunting, searching and viewing... some have priced it so high that we can barely cover cost, some are too huge that we have too much excess space... and I felt like all my hands were tied up due to the very many rules and regulations I have to comply with...350m rule, no main road unit, no terraces, no semi-d's...no this, no that, no can do anything and everything!!!

It can get discouraging and disappointing...after putting in so much effort and time running about yet nothing comes close to bringing my dreams to reality...

But I've many very very supportive friends who have one way or another been giving me a lot of encouragement... and I have also been reminded of God's mighty goodness and perfect timing for everything...

Hubby shared a verse with me this morning that comforted me... "Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig trees, but also if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done. And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." - Matt 21:21-22

I'm going to surrender it all to Him who have led me thus far... for I know His thoughts are higher than mine... all it takes is for me to keep that faith and keep P-U-S-H (pray until something happens)!

7 comments:

Joyce Long said...

Dear Pauline..i know all these are obstacles..surely heaven knows you are going thru all these and your answer is on the way..I really hope and wish you are nearer to your dreams

mamabliss said...

thanks dear...for your very very comforting words... :) I am so grateful for friends like you...

pc said...

朋友,我们一起挑战明天吧!:)

mamaseah said...

heard abt ur plans from Fannie. Good luck to you and do persist on. :)

mamaseah said...

heard abt ur plans from Fannie. Good luck to you and do persist on. :)

mamabliss said...

Thanks PC & Ivy!!! :)

4MalMal said...

that is a HUGE decision and alot of commitment. All the best and hope to hear good news from u soon.