Sunday, August 31, 2008

Walk By Faith Not By Sight

We are at a juncture of our lives that we are about to make a very HUGE decision...one that would completely change our lives...

It's been a loooong time, that we've prayed and hoped and waited... for this day to arrive... we could sight it nearing... but to be honest, I am scared... for it's something we do not know what is the final outcome... it feels like we are groping in the dark... we do not know what challenges we will be meeting... and if we could stand strong till the very end, but it's certainly going to be worthwhile... for this is what both hubby and I have been praying for (so be careful what you pray for... *smile*), for over 4 years.

One thing we are very sure of is, we WANT to go into it even though we can't see the end...even though we do not know what to expect, even though there are risks involved and the stakes are high. We are at peace that this is the direction God is leading us to...for the past few years God was preparing us for this day... (I remember some 3yrs ago, I felt that I was given a vision by God, in this area of work that both hubby and I could serve in)...it's in line with our goal (since the time we've known each other), vision in life and passion.

While we are still praying about the decision, I've received a scripture verse early this morning... and I somehow felt that this is God's affirmation to our decision - "And He said unto him, arise, go thy way, thy faith hath made thee whole" - Luke 17:19 I was very much comforted... and the song by Don Moen “God Will Make A Way”... just fill my heart with peace... we will walk by faith and not by sight... for we are definitely not going to walk alone into this huge decision...

It's not convenient for me to reveal what that huge decision is right now... but I will certainly update soon as the decision is final and the name has been signed on the dotted line... may I request that you keep us in your prayers my dear Christian friends... that we are in line with God's will and plan for us...and that we will serve Him and delight in Him all the days of our lives...no matter how difficult the road ahead may be... for He deserves all our praise and thanksgiving.

Thank you in advance...

Love,

5 comments:

B@bYh|r0Sh| said...

YES.... *AMEN*
GOD always made the way
where there seems to be no way....

mamabliss said...

Thanks dear... indeed... we are learning to trust the Lord with all our heart... and praying that the decision we are about to make is right... :)

Mother to Aidan Monster said...

You left me really curious there after reading this post. I can relate to what you shared. Somehow, my hubby also told me "be careful what you wished for" just so recently! And "God will make a way" is a song I sing to myself whenever I feel stuck in a dark tunnel (but we as Christians always know there is light at the end of the tunnel) and 4 years?!, yes, that's about the same time I have been fervently praying for a particular something too. Eagerly awaiting to read what it's all about =)

pc said...

im not a christian, but sincerely wish you a success~! ^.*

tona-mama said...

Although, i'm not a christian, I'll stil pray for you that may whatever step u take, it will bring you success and most of all, endless satisfaction and benefit to all. And I know you will do very well, bringing alot of joy to others! All the best! Jia You!!