Monday, July 21, 2008

Too Busy...

If you have been visiting here often and haven't seen much updates... well... this is what I've been busy-ing with lately... crochet-ing a cardigan for Little Missy...

Been so frustrated with all the "mistakes" I've made while crochet-ing this top... unpicked and unpicked and unpicked till I almost wanted to give up...

I am almost done, with only the sleeves left to complete... and after this I need to catch up on more of my sewing... have so many sewing projects to complete... oh my goodness... if only I have more off days in the week teehehe... ;)

3 comments:

J@n!ce said...

I knitted a vest before about 8 years ago with the help of my ex colleague. I rem I enjoyed doing it :)

4MalMal said...

can't wait to see the finished cardigan! u made me want to knit something for Mal :)

LZmommy said...

How I wish I can do that too... I'm looking forward your end product :)