Sunday, July 06, 2008

Tim's Manly Charm...

I am extremely grateful and touched by many of you who have left me a comment on my previous blog post as well as the many mommies who have sent me sms-es & emails with words of concern... really, deeply appreciate all your kindness and care... I feel so LOVED!!!
Here's just some pictures of Tim's "manly charm"... I haven't had the chance to take a picture of him with his dressing off... as I always need to clean up and dress up his wound in a quick fashion lest the wound gets infected and the lad gets restless...
Here's a picture of Tim with a fresh wound and blood stains on his T-shirt... this was taken at the GP's clinic while waiting for our turn in the queue... he was quietly playing with a toy at the clinic... (please pardon the poor picture quality as it was taken from my phone cam).
Tim was resting after the suture procedure at the KK Hospital... notice he can't leave his Chicky out of his sight?.... He actually brought it into the surgery room... *faint*
The second day after the incident... he was back to his normal self...with no complains of pain at all...
And this is Tim this morning... at Mcdonalds... happy and cheery as usual... he has however developed a bruise around his eyelid, that made him look as if he's wearing eyeshadow... ;) 

Am just happy that he's happy... *smile*

4 comments:

Libera Vita said...

I'm glad your 'lil man is doing better. The bruise is normal, it comes with the heavy blow to his eyebrow. Not to worry, it'll go away in no time. And he's all smiles, that's the most important bit. Good job, girl!

mamabliss said...

hello Libera Vita, thanks very much for the assurance and encouragement :) now I'm more at ease knowing that the bruise is nothing unusual... *smile*

Mother to Aidan Monster said...

Way to go, Tim! Such bravery after enduring seven stiches! Really proud of him *hugz*

Blessed mum said...

OMG! Hope he's fully recovered by now...What a brave boy!