Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Preoccupied!!!

This is the reason why I've been blogging less wahahaha... too preoccupied with sewing... just completed 3 pairs of shorts for Little Missy today *happy*... now she has no lack of shorts to wear *smile*...

I've been sewing bloomers and shorts simply because they are easier... need a lot of practice to brush up my sewing skills... in fact, I've unpicked the stitches UMPTEEN times due to bad sewing and incorrect sewing (I can't believe it myself)... I took an entire Saturday to finish only one pair of shorts *faint*...

Well next few projects will be a dress and two tops... oooh... I can't wait to complete them... cos I am thinking of making a birthday suit for Little Missy's coming first birthday celebration... YES... she's turning ONE very soon... UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Meantime, I am also crocheting a little cardigan for Little Missy... oh my... I'm so super BUSY!!! I need 48hrs a day!!!

15 comments:

Mommyjoys said...

Nice!! :p

3lilangels said...

Oh my! You're so talented. Can cook well, now can sew so beautifully too. Kudos to you.

Mommy Mash said...

WOW!! very nice!!!

Taking care of two kids and still can do so many stuffs!!! really kudos to u!

Anonymous said...

Yr kids are so blessed !!
kc

B@bYh|r0Sh| said...

tell me about it!! I need 48hrs a day too!

Mamamie said...

Wow, u'r unbelievable! Too bad I'm not good at sewing so I better go back to buy clothing for them..haha!

allthingspurple said...

I am positively drooling over all those quaint prints !!

Seriously, shouldnt you consider settng up an online store selling these?

Ing said...

I agree. You really can start a business with that. Or you can start a cooking and/or sewing class for mummies! You are really talented. =D

Anonymous said...

Hi,

These are sooo nice.. where did you get the beautiful fabric.. i wanted to try out too.. heee.. always get so motivated by your work !

Mico

mamabliss said...

thank you dear mommies... hehehe... i've been thinking about setting up shop with Etsy.com; however, am not very confident with my sewing skills at this time... so perhaps one day i might... ;)

home econs has always been my favourite subject during school days... kekeke...

4MalMal said...

i think u should go ahead and set up a shop! this is so exciting!

Joyce Long said...

Wow..the shorts are so lovely...

Well done Pauline..your sewing are marvellous...

Give you all my support should you set up a shop..: )

mamaseah said...

my god pauline... u can cook u can bake and now u can sew?!! now pauline tell me what u can't do??

u are simply amazing and those shorts looks really pretty!

Creative B Bee said...

I am first visit here...hmmmm. I jump blog from "pc" and see your blog.

You can sew very good and all look very beautiful.(I only can sew straight line kekekeke).

Hijackqueen said...

Wow! Those are really beautiful! I envy your ability.