Monday, July 28, 2008

New Project

Since the completion of the cardigan, I've found something interesting to crochet next...a cape for Little Missy.

These crochet projects are ideal especially when it's too much trouble to pull out the sewing machine and with the kids running amok in the house... *smile*

Call me a craft-a-holic... crafting is just simply therapeutic... I've been very inspired by these ladies and thought I'd share my source of inspiration with all of you...

Amanda Soule - more commonly known as Soulemama; I learnt of her blog through a scrapbook enthusiast... and was attracted to her book - The Creative Family, that time, her book wasn't even published yet...so I was anxiously waiting for it to be launched... ;) it's proven to be a wonderfully inspiring book... check out her blog...she's great in photography too... all the artistic angles she's taken...wow... I've tried to mimic her on that with my point-and-shoot camera though... heh...

Sew Liberated - formerly known as Montessori By Hand. I simply love the photography, the Montessori teaching ideas and best of all the sewing projects that were shared in this blog... you've gotta take a look... ;)

Little Munchkins - I've simply fall in love with all the stuff this lady has sewn for her little girl... be inspired too...

Kathleen Dougherty - Known as Grosgrain Fabulous... she's one very generous mommy... who sews a lot of beautiful little girls' frock and give it away... check it out...

Handmade Kids - Discovered this wonderful craft site where there are loads of ideas to pick up on making some stuff for the kids... see for yourself...

Shall share more as we go along... meantime, enjoy going through those sites...

2 comments:

WokkingMum said...

Wow! I can imagine how the complete cape will look like on sweet Joyce! Sweetness overload! ;)

Mama Bliss said...

hehehe ya the colour is so sweet... i thought so too ;)