Friday, July 25, 2008

Girls Are Made of Everything Nice...


Mission accomplished! *sigh of satisfaction*... the cardigan that I've worked on for 2 weeks, it's finally completed... am very satisfied with the final product in spite of the many unpicking that has been done... 

Little Missy was very enthusiastic about it as I put it on her... funny thing was... I felt a sense of nostalgia... ie. I felt as if I was dressing up my Barbie doll... only difference is, the doll is my baby girl... *grin*

This will mark a beginning that will have no end... teehehe... more dressing up of my live doll to come... wahahaha...

I can't wait to sew more dresses for Little Missy now...hee

5 comments:

mama said...

That turned out real well!!! You're talented!

mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mamaseah said...

nice! Your girl is really so so so cute!!really like a life size doll.

WokkingMum said...

You are very good at this! Tge cardigan looks very pretty!
Sweet little Joyce looks so adorable!
Agree with mama seah. She is a life size doll!

Mama Bliss said...

hahaha ya am really treating her like a life size doll already muahahaha