Thursday, June 26, 2008

Simply Homecooked - Simply Fried Prawn Noodles

I've shared this RECIPE quite a while ago...and I am now sharing it with a simple video for your easy viewing and reference.

I remember how we used to wait for a long time in the queue to the buy the fried prawn noodles at the hawker stall just around our apartment... it's quite popular and most of the patrons would have to wait up to 30-45mins for their order especially during peak hours (mainly dinner time).

I was so pleased when my mom shared the RECIPE with me... and here I am sharing it with all of you... hopefully you'll try frying it sometime...

It may take a bit of work especially the peeling of the prawn shells and re-boiling the shells (this is quite an essential step), but I assure you that it's worth every bit of work... cos the stock is the key to the tastiness of the noodles... *smile*

You'd notice that I have added 1tbsp of concentrated chicken stock, you may omit this step if you feel that it's unnecessary... in addition, you may replace the chicken meat I used in the video with pork (that's the ingredient in the original recipe shared by my mom).

Bon appetit everyone!

1 comment:

LZmommy said...

Wow! Another great video and recipe from you :)

Here's my email addy: lzmommy@hotmail.com