Thursday, June 19, 2008

Play Date

I'm always happy to have visitors at our place... and Tim certainly thinks so too... yesterday, we were really happy to have Mummy Joyce at our place for a short play date.

We decided to let the kids have some fun with art through painting... set up was easy and clean up was even easier... ;)

Am glad the kiddos got along fine and had fun playing together...

Been contemplating and thinking if I should host playgroups at my place on a regular basis... since I have quite a bit of materials at home...so far I have 2 girls and Tim (being the only boy) in the group, all of them are born in Yr2006... quite a sizeable group to kick start I think... but if any of you wish to join us do drop me an email to let me know ya... ;)

Playgroups will be held on weekdays morning, between 10am and 1130am, day of the week to be confirmed. Activities will be thematic and focused on art & craft.

10 comments:

Joyce Long said...

Hi Mamabliss, thanks for organising such PG on regular basis. Surely the kids enjoys and learn thru such doing art and craft approach.

4MalMal said...

hi pauline, like always I am impressed with your energy! your little ones are so lucky! great job.

mamabliss said...

Hi Joyce, yes I really do hope the kiddos will have fun and at the same time learn something :)

mamabliss said...

Hi Rachel, thanks dear... think i'm just a super "Busybody" you know, that sort that can't sit still...hmmm now i know where little missy inherited the hyperactivity from... :P

Anonymous said...

Hi mamabliss,

Blog more on activities you do with little missy ? my girl is born in Y2007, same as missy i guess ?

Maybe next time we can have play group together :)

Can you blog/share photos on your home playground ? i want to get some ideas to create a safe and yet fun enviroment for my girl.

You always have lots of ideas. Thanks to share :)

Mico

Hann Hann said...

would love to join you... but my parents are working on weekdays.

can only join you when Mummy's having her holidays I reckon.

Anonymous said...

hi hi ... would love to join you in one of the playgroup sessions, as I've just stopped mine due to schedule conflicts ... can I know where's your place and see if I can fit into my schedule? do email me at khengyan@yahoo.com. tx!

mamabliss said...

hello Mico,

Am currently compiling all the things I have done with Little Missy...however, as she's still very young what we usually do is to allow her to experience new things that she hasn't and we talk a lot to her describing all the things that she sees, hears, touches... will share more in my blog entry later... ;)

mamabliss said...

hello Hann's Mummy, come join us with Hann anytime... ;)

mamabliss said...

Hi Kheng Yan, yes, pls do join us... I will send u the details over email :)