Monday, June 02, 2008

My Kiddos

There's just so much to update about the kiddos... as they are growing so quickly... I can't even put their progress in words on time and they are already at a new stage of their development...
Sunday, we were at the children's ministry hall and the kids have had loads of fun just playing the musical instruments... not sure if they are really musically inclined at this stage...but it's definitely our (the parents) hope that they are... Tim was very engrossed with playing the drum... and when Little Missy was at the piano, he joined in the fun...

It's in our plans to send Tim for music class when he hits 3 (that is approximately 7mths from now). That means we'd have to start hunting for a good school to send him to soon... :)
Something that Tim did on Sunday, just tickled me so much that I wanted to photograph this for remembrance sake. We were getting ready to leave for church in the morning...and before Tim put on his own shoes, he took out Little Missy's shoes and attempted to put them on Little Missy's feet... however, he got frustrated, firstly because, he's only able to put on his own shoes but has yet to learn how to put on shoes for someone else...wahahaha... secondly, Little Missy, was busy swinging her legs back and forth that Tim wasn't able to do his job... it was such a hilarious scene that we can't help but keep laughing...

On a separate note, I feel completely blissful and happy that my 2-yr-old is exhibiting a lot of love towards his sister...
Tim is officially 29 months old today...and another month later he'll be 2.5yrs old (officially)... I can't help but to notice that this little lad has grown so much (not just physically)... I feel that I need to really savour every moment I have with him now... cos time just slip past us so quickly that before I know it, I'd have to release him to pursue his own endeavours...
I can't believe it that Joyce is going to turn 1 yr old soon... it all seems like yesterday I was still carrying her in my tummy and now she's such a big girl already - all geared up to leap forward to toddler-hood. While she is a happy baby (she smiles a lot more than Tim when he was at the same age), she's also not someone whom we want to "mess" around with...teehehe... she will protest rather "violently" (through her loud screams and cries) to things that she's unhappy with... *scary*... and she's definitely an attention grabber... wouldn't allow us to even walk away from her for half a minute... then again, we love her just the way she is... and we thank God for her growing well...

Such joy and such love... I'm so glad I've put my career aside in pursuit of a calling that God has laid before me... to me, it's a pursuit of a purpose that I've been designed to take on. As full-time motherhood, is my heart's longing and I'm grateful to God that I am able to fulfil a heart's desire. As always, life is but a bliss!!! *smile*

4 comments:

Blessed mum said...

its such a sweet act of the bro wanting to help his sister to put on the shoe...: )

J@n!ce said...

Tim is so sweet to shower so much love n attention towards his sister :)

Where is the music chemistry hall?

The Hort Park which u mentioned was advertised in the newspaper last weekend :)

Wenz 宛仟 & Denz 浩安 said...

Joyce's hair has grown and she looks so dolly now.

Children are really growing at a tremendous speed. Ur Tim is 2.5 years le. Wow! Rmb reading ur blog when he wasn't even 1 year old. :)

He has definitely grown up to be so loving and caring. U r one blessed mummy!!

mamabliss said...

hi Irene, thanks dear... your kids are also very grown up... Denz is certainly a cute and handsome boy... ;) & Wenz is like a little lady now... *smile*