Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Updates Updates Updates...

Yeah...I've been slacking in updating on the happenings and developments of my kiddos... there are simply just too many things I want to do within a day... bake, cook, homeschool... so many things, so little time... :P

Anyways, here are some updates. I hope the regular readers of my blog hasn't walked out on me... *smile*
Little Missy is 9 months old now and recently hubby asked to see how did Tim looked like when he was at 9 months old... I pulled out a picture of Tim and place it side-by-side Joyce's recent picture and notice that they both look very alike... the pictures say it all... ;)I simply love the many faces of Little Missy's... she's quite an 'expressionist'... just look at her... don't you think she's a cutie? *shy-less mama*
12th May 2008, Little Missy, has officially been walking with the aid of the walker... I think she simply loves the ability of having her hands free to explore every part of the house... for the record, she's been pulling the books out of the bookshelf umpteen times (I can't even remember how many times both my helper and I have been placing the books back in a day)... she's yanked the plastic bags out of the kitchen shelf, topple the basket containing garlic, onions and potatoes, she's dragged a haversack down onto the floor and she's been exploring all the door knobs of the kitchen cabinets and knobs of drawers in the rooms *faint*

She's definitely an adventurous girl... while Tim was more of a quiet observer when he was at the same age...
In the kitchen lab, this was my new experiment - Cranberries Corn Muffin... was given a pack of cranberries and didn't quite know what I should do with it... so decided to bake muffins... the result was good... I mean the muffins came out soft and fragrant... but hubby said the combination of Cranberries and Corn didn't quite go together... *shrug* well, I got the recipe from the net... so it's not something I've concocted on my own... :P

7 comments:

mamaseah said...

hmm u think they look alike? I think Tim looks like daddy while Joyce looks like you. no need to be shy, she indeed is a real cutie. very pretty baby :)

LZmommy said...

Joyce is definitely a cutie! :) Did you cut her hair? Ohhh.... I miss her previous hairdo. Nevertheless, she looks pretty! :)

mamabliss said...

Hello Ivy, thanks for your kind compliments about Joyce ;)

mamabliss said...

Hi LZMommy, thank you dear... hubby was grumbling about Joyce's recent haircut...cos I made her look like a coconut head and she has lost the girly look... :P wahahaha... anyways, her hair grows pretty fast... so in no time she'll be back with all the messy hair again...teehehe

Kay said...

She got such a sweet cute little face, especially those round eyes!

Wonderful Life said...

Awww...how adorable she is! She looks more like you la. How I wish I could be like you being a SAHM get to spend time with kids and experiment new cooking recipes!

Wonderful Life said...

Oh ya, thanks for dropping by my bb's blog. ;)