Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Some updates on the kiddos

Since the last hair-cut, Little Missy, looks more like a boy than a girl...and I have been given a good tongue-lashing by hubby *sheepish*... anyways, to remedy the problem I decided to use the hair-clips I've bought a while ago, on Little Missy... and that has done the trick pretty well... *smile*... she's more lady-like now... ;)
After some discussion with hubby, we have decided to send Tim to school in coming Yr 2009. We felt that other than our neighbours' 4 girls where he's been hanging out with, he's lacking in the opportunity to socialize with more boys in a group setting... Since we have intention to send him to mainstream school when he hits the P1 year... by sending him to school earlier, he'll have opportunities to get use to classroom and school routine... hopefully that'll help prep him...
I'll still be supplementing his learning with all the homeschool stuff that I have on hand since it's only going to be 2hrs he'll spend in school daily... not sure how he'll react to schooling but am hoping that he'll enjoy school when the time comes...

11 comments:

Kay said...

Those clips does make her look a little more girlie, she got a cute face.

crazymommy said...

With or without the clip, she still looks like a pretty babe!

I'm sure Tim will enjoy the school very much!! Don't worry!! ;)

mamaseah said...

ok mah. i find even without the clips she still looks like a little princess mah. but tje clips do make her look good on her :)

I think it'll do Tim alot of good in terms of social interaction :) good move.

mamabliss said...

Hello Kay, thanks very much :) it was a desperate attempt to remedy a mistake I've made in cutting Little Missy's hair myself teehehe...

mamabliss said...

Hey CrazyMommy, thanks so much dear for your encouragement... it gives me a little jitter especially it's my first time sending my own child to school... not sure what to expect... praying hard it's the right decision...

mamabliss said...

hi Ivy, hehehe...thanks I am more relief now that little missy looks better with the hair clips...

yeah, I do hope tim'll be able to make some friends out of the nursery class ;)

LZmommy said...

Little Missy Joyce looks so sweet with the hair clip :) Of coz she looks good without it too!

You mean you have to register so early? It is a good to send him to school at this age, more for his social skills :)

mamabliss said...

hi LZMommy, thank you... teehehe...

as for the registration...yah... I already missed the boat for the centre that's a block away fm my place... and now have to go to one that's about 15mins walk away...sigh... even PCF these days are rather popular...

Joyce Long said...

Hi Mamabliss

I know it is kind of difficult decision whether to send or not to send tim to school. Going to school is also fun in making more friends. At that age is more of play based. I am also planning to supplement Cherr's learning though she is going to school too.

Blessed mum said...

she looks sweet with or without the clip...no worry mommy, she got beautiful features!

mamabliss said...

hello Blessed Mum, thanks so much :)