Thursday, May 22, 2008

Curry Chicken Bun

As requested by hubby, I've made a batch of curry chicken buns today... and I love how it had turn out to be... ;) looks delish... however, hubby said the filling was too little... hmmm -_-The recipe that I followed, was for making 8 buns... not sure if I could double the ingredients and make a little more buns next time... shall try and see... 

Am definitely make every cent worth out of my bread maker... I've been making it work really hard *smile*... oh the joy of bread making...*sigh of contentment*
I am nevertheless, very satisfied and happy with the outcome even though it wasn't perfect... shall use the same recipe to make red bean paste bun the next time...


10 comments:

mamaseah said...

looks good!

Anonymous said...

hey there,

Care to share your recipes ? it looks yummy..

Mico

LZmommy said...

Wow! You are good at baking :) Now I am so tempted to buy a breadmaker, any recommendation? Is yours ok?

MomsyWorld said...

yum! this is definitely better than my confinement food!

mamabliss said...

hello Ivy, thank you dear... still trying to perfect my skills in bread baking ;)

mamabliss said...

Hi Mico, sure... would be glad to share the recipe with you... I'll post it in my next blog entry :)

mamabliss said...

Hi LZMommy, yeah breadmaker is great!!! so convenient and can do so much... it'd be a gd investment :) the brand I use is Breville (an australian brand)... it's been serving me very well... I've made kaya with it umpteen times and have also bake loads of regular wholemeal and white breads with it... best of all it allows me to experiment a lot of different bread recipes...can also use it to roll the dough for pizza. not bad hor?

mamabliss said...

*blush* thanks Fannie... ;) am sure your confinement food would be more nutritious than my curry chicken bread teehehehe

Kay said...

Makes me want to learn how to make some.

LZmommy said...

Thanks Mamabliss :) Wow! Seems like I must go get it!