Monday, April 07, 2008

Motherhood Bliss

It's been almost 3 months since I stayed home full-time to care for my two lovely kiddos... looking back, it was a right choice I've made... in spite of the pulling-hair-out moments... I'm grateful to have all this time spent with them 24/7.

During challenging moments, I just count my blessings ... while during blissful days, I savour every minute I have with them enjoying their company and their silly-ness... more importantly, I was there to witness all their milestones first hand... there's nothing more I could ask for than my life right now... it's been a wish I've always had - to be a loving wife and a caring mom...and now I'm living my dream... *ultimate bliss*
Timothy, is now 27 months old...I like it that he's an affectionate and sweet boy... knowing how to care for his sister as well as people close to him... I'm praying that he'll continue to be this sweet as he grows older... ;)He's trying to be more independent these days... wanting to drink from a cup and self-feed like we adults do... still he is but a toddler... just as I've turned my back he put his whole fist into the cup of orange juice *roll eyes*Nevertheless, I enjoy every moment I've spent with just him... he's so full of life... that it rubs off on me... I simply enjoy all the laughter and silly things we do together... he's certainly charmed me... ;)Joyce is growing fast... she's now 8 months old... and she's able to crawl and is also attempting to walk whenever we hold her by her waist... with a thirst of making sense of this world, she simply puts her hands on everything and sends them all into her mouth *sweat*

She's improved tremendously from the reflux problem... and she's able to hold her milk much better now... as she's a growing baby, she's got a big appetite... she's now eating 2 fruits a day (1 in the morning and 1 during late afternoon) and a meal of porridge (lunch time)... can't make this little missy go hungry at all... as she'll protest by screaming (not crying)...
Little Missy, is down with runny nose again (caught the bug from her brother, just like the last time)... and she's been fussing a lot these 2 days... she's otherwise, a happy and smiley baby...

4 comments:

J@n!ce said...

I can feel your joy as a SAHM everytime I vist your blog. You are doing it so well. Good Job, Pauline :)

adam brown said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

ian in boston said...

Hey Pauline,

Both kiddos are growing beautifully. Tim is such a cherry, happy boy and joyce is a darling!

They are very blessed to have you at home with them. Enjoy!

adam brown said...

Hi again, see tthis is the site i told you i signed up to. It has some nice information about how to make money using OPP, i think you might find it interesting. here it is. bye!