Friday, April 18, 2008

Delightful Little Missy

Little Missy is simply delightful... in spite of her fussy-ness... she's quite a charming girl... see how she pose before the camera? I didn't even try to attract her attention when I was taking her picture... she simply look into the camera and started smiling away...

As you may have noticed, she's piling up in the kilos... she's quite a hungry baby... after a big bowl of porridge, she would cry for milk... I can't believe it... I'm often asked what did I feed her with that she's growing so chubby... "ermm Milk" is my only answer...teehehe
Other than milk, everything else tasted wonderful to her... just look at what she's munching... *faint*

6 comments:

Rose said...

She is indeed very adorable! :)

4MalMal said...

aiyooo she is really very cute :)

mamabliss said...

hehehe thanks Rose and Rachel... :)

MomsyWorld said...

Joyce is really lovely...so different from the scrawny baby when we first saw her! and Ohhh...her chubby cheeks!!!

Javier & Jeanie said...

Indeed Joyce is getting chubby. Look at her rosy cheek and arm muscle wow. My girl Jeanie also love to munch watever thing given to her and she doesn't like milk as much as Joyce do and prefer to eat porridge.

mamaseah said...

ohh she seems to have put on weight. what have you been feeding her?? hahaa