Friday, April 18, 2008

Buzz in the Kitchen Lab

As I was saying... baking is the best therapy for a SAHM like me... ;) I've once again cooked up a mini storm out of the kitchen lab today...

Last weekend, one of our cell members baked some brownies with macademia nuts... and I've since been itching to bake another batch of brownie as it was since 4 months ago I last baked a brownie... so I sprung up early this morning to bake this real chocolatey rich brownie... are you salivating already? I certainly am... *slurp* The last batch of brownie I baked wasn't very ideal, hubby complained that it was too oily... I suppose it's the result of using too much butter... so this time, I use the Sunflower oil instead...while I used butter for the chocolate frosting...

And I'm glad that the brownie turned out soft on the inside... ;) I used Hershey's cocoa powder, it gave a wonderful aroma of rich chocolate... aww... I simply can't resist, even though, my diabetes condition forbade me to indulge... ;P What's for lunch? Asam Fish Curry... mmmmmm... YUM... my favourite of all times... I am not a fantastic cook, hence, I use the premix occasionally... this is a real good quick fix for me especially during lunch... I try to prepare something simple and easy as the 2 kiddos require lots of attention during the day...*smile*...

1 comment:

LZmommy said...

BROWNIE! You are tempting me to bake this for the weekends! :)

I have a tag for you, Link Love