Thursday, April 17, 2008

Baking Therapy

In the past I've always resorted to retail therapy as a stress reliever... however, since I'm now a "Minister of Home Affairs" (aka SAHM), we don't have a lot of spare cash for my need of retail therapy... so what is the next best avenue to sort solace and relief of stress? Why, BAKING, of course.

I've found it intriguing and fun, working on each of my "science" experiments in my kitchen lab and anticipating the results of each "science projects" at the end of the exercise is rather thrilling... and the best part of the entire process - none other than, the satisfaction I get from a good bake and the thumbs up from those who tasted my bakes...

So, give it a try, it's extremely therapeutic!

2 comments:

LZmommy said...

Yes, I agree with you :) Baking is the best therapy that I have so far...

mamabliss said...

hehehe great minds think alike! :)