Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happenings Around Us...

Been slowing down on the blog entries this week... as I've been trying my utmost best to spend more time with the two kids... I've often ask myself why did I want to stay home whenever I spend too much time on the internet (yes, am feeling guilty you see...)... ;P and have decided that as long as my kids are awake, I'll try to spend most of their waking moments with them... that's the whole reason why I have quitted a cushy job for a no-pay SAHM career...

I have also been reminded by hubby that the kids will grow very quickly...and I should treasure my time with them now... for we have no plans for a third child...

Anyways, these are some updates and happenings around us the past week... mundane stuff to some but definitely treasured moments of mine... *smile* I am but a blissful mama...
Joyce is certainly growing very quickly... it seemed like yesterday when she's just a helpless little baby... now she's able to sit up quite steadily on her own... and is super fast at putting everything and anything into her mouth *faint* In just a week or so, she'll be 8months old!!! Gosh... that'd mean I've to start planning for her 1st birthday celebration soon... I simply cannot believe it!!! Witness the silly little girl putting the toy spectacle into her mouth here? *smile*Timothy... an ever super playful boy... just a few days ago, both hubby and I just stood and watch on (and laugh as a saddist would)... to see how this little fellow is going to get himself out of the dilemma he's put himself in...it took him a good 5 mins to figure his way out of the chair... *LOL*Just when we thought he's ran out of tricks up in his sleeves... he amused us with his powdered nose... this boy... *shake head in disbelief*

6 comments:

Rose said...

Gosh! Can see that you enjoy your full time SAHM! :) I dont know when I have such privilege to quit my job and be SAHM! I know it would be more tiring than working in office, plus no salary and holiday benefits! Hehehe!

mamabliss said...

Hi Rose... yeah you've said it... SAHM is definitely more tiring than working in the office... plus it's 24/7 with no pay, no holiday benefits plus no recognition by the society... sigh... tough career...

Eva said...

Yes u are rite Pauline the reason why we quit our job is because we want to spend moretimes wif our precious. So now we together-gather work hard ok!

Cheers!

mamabliss said...

hi eva, indeed... lets continue to cheer each other on in our lifetime role... ;)

jean said...

So glad to know you are enjoying every bits of what you are doing and Praise the Lord!

mamabliss said...

hi Jean, indeed... it's great joy to be with my kids and being a home maker... simple yet enjoyable! ;)