Monday, March 31, 2008

Bread Making Craze


This is my second loaf of bread in 2 days...and what's left of today's bake? Only 4 slices of bread... I wonder how did we consume the bread so quickly??? *baffled*

Anyways, today, I baked a Chickpea Bread... love chickpeas and was thrilled to find this recipe in the recipe book I've bought eons ago... but much to my dismay... the bread tasted no diff from a basic white loaf... what an anti-climax... nonetheless, we still walloped it all up... muahahaha

Oh my goodness, I've to bake another loaf tomorrow...2 loaves of bread in 2 days... I simply can't believe it...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So nice that your family eats all your baked goodies so fast. As for us, I love to bake, but we eat the stuff so slowly... (I wonder if its an indication of my baking skills????) My hubby had to reinforce a baking ban for me, til we finish all that I have baked so far! haha.

Mama Bliss said...

hey michelle, i'm jus fortunate that my hubby loves bread, cakes and pastries... so even if it's awful, i'll nag him to finish it up for me wahahaha

J@n!ce said...

Chickpea Bread, sounded really yummy... how nice to have home made bread everyday.... !! ;)