Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The BIG & small Business

So where are we now? It's been almost 1.5 months since I started Tim on potty training... there was a week or so break in between due to him being ill... and after we resumed the training again... he's been doing pretty well... so far only 1 accident...

He's able to inform me on time that he needed to go for a pee... I have started to make him go diaper-less from morning till late afternoon (with the exception of his afternoon nap in between).

Am seeing "LIGHT" at the end of the tunnel already...teehehe... road to saving more $$$ on diapers... *proud mama*

3 comments:

J@n!ce said...

I can sense your sign of relieve now that its the road to diaperless for Tim.... YAY !! :)

fannie said...

Yeah! He'll be able to go diaperless soon! Good job Pauline and Tim :)

mamabliss said...

hehehe yes indeed... road to diaperless days are just ahead... but I have one more child to go... in 1.5yrs time, it's Joyce's turn... *faint*