Sunday, February 03, 2008

Before I was a Mum

Received this tag from Janice & Cendrine. Here it goes.

Before I was a mum;
I have the time to do manicure, pedicure and everything to my whims and fancy...

Before I was a mum;
I didn't know I could enjoy the screams, cries & mess that a baby brings...

Before I was a mum;
I have the luxury of sleeping as long or as and whenI like...

Before I was a mum;
I don't make forward plans...

Before I was a mum;
I spent on clothes, bags, shoes... now I shop for groceries and diapers, milk powder...

Before I was a mum,
I was packed with activities outside of the house...now I'm completely homebound...

1 comment:

J@n!ce said...

Luckily you still have your OFF days to do some personal things. So kind of your hubs :)

I can relate the lack of sleep & grocery shopping ;)

Thanks for doing the tag, dear :)