Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Back Log of Postings...

Last Weekend
Joyce was down with fever and I was seriously worried sick because her temperature just kept on yo-yo-ing, up, down, up and down... so on Saturday morning, I urged hubby to bring her to the PD for a check... and guess what? While on our journey there, Joyce was so bright and cheery... no fever, no signs of being sick at all... hmmm... what's going on? And so we decided to take a detour to the Upp Pierce Reservoir since we were on the way... and here's Tim enjoying every minute of the fun at the park...
And what do we know at the end of the day? when night time came... Joyce kept us up all the way till 3am -_- as her temperature crept back upwards later that day... *faint*

Water Fun

It's getting more challenging to keep the tyke occupied and out of trouble... I'm constantly running out of ideas to keep him calm and focused. Especially so, when he sees me spending so much time carrying Joyce. I've noticed that he throws temper tantrums more often when I give Joyce more of my attention... *tired* Just as I've ran out of ideas to keep Tim quiet... I read in Jean's blog that jogged my memory about the water play I've introduced to Tim quite a few months ago... So I whipped out all the wares and let Tim have some water fun...Mom & QiQi's birthday celebration
Last Thursday, we celebrated the last day of CNY together with my mom & QiQi's birthday on the same day... it was a nice family gathering... loads of family warmth there... and here's one treasured moment of mine of that evening... :)Photo Memories
Been wanting to put up a photo collages board above my desk for the longest time... as the wall seems so bare... bought a corrugated board as I can't seem to find a cork board that's of the right size... as it turns out, the corrugated board is cheap alternative :)

6 comments:

InspiredMumof2 said...

My kids too were down with fever last week. Hope your little one feels better now.

It is indeed a task for mums to balance attention between two young children. I had focused too much on my baby girl (when she was young) and neglected son somehow. He would try to do things to get my attention at times too. Its a phase. He outgrew the jealousy and is more independent when his little sis is old enough to play with him :-)

4MalMal said...

It is most tiring for the parents when kids fall sick, esp if they are running a temperature. The body temp. tends to go up during late afternoon and during the middle of the night. So have to keep waking up to check their temp. Must be very tiring for u to be doing the homeschool fair and taking care of your little girl. Hope your she is feeling better now.

J@n!ce said...

Usually for kids, the fever is a roller coaster ride. It usually get worst at night. Esp, so that Joyce is still so young. I can understand its a nightmare when the fever gets so bad & bb so cranky. What I usually do is still to bring the kids to the doctor although they do show signs of getting better during the day. So how is she now? :)

Creative board you DIY there. Brilliant idea :)

jONG said...

Perhaps consume of vit-C daily can help to boost up the immunity system...!

nice blog u have...lots of papa & mama blog bout his/her childs...it would be a sweet memories to recall.

mamabliss said...

thank you dear mummies, for all the valuable tips and sharing... as you can tell I'm still quite a "new" mother in this aspect... as Tim was seldom sick when he was joyce's age... *touchwood*...

as of now, joyce has recovered fully from the gastric flu & fever... except for the runny nose... hopefully she'll have a clean bill of health asap...

LZmommy said...

Glas to know that Joyce is feeling better...

That a very nice pic of Tim feeding daddy :)

I like the way you display the pic :) I think it is better than the cork board. May I ask where do you get the corrugated board and the string, do use any string? Thought of getting one too :)

Thanks in advance :)