Monday, January 07, 2008

Star Bread


Tim hasn't been a fussy eater *crossing fingers tight*... and I hope he wouldn't be one... but I do notice sometimes, he gets bored with the food that I give him. Especially bread with cheese... so yesterday, I decided to use the cookie cutter to cut his bread into the shape of a Star.

Not sure how he would react to it... I decided to just give it to him... he was immediately drawn to it... and finished it in record breaking time (without my coaxing, cajoling) ...wahahaha... so 'packaging' on food does work huh... 

2 comments:

Mommy-fied said...

So simple, why didn't I think of doing it? I'm going to try this.

mamabliss said...

hehehe ya do try it... i have a lot more to learn from wokkingmum... she's really good at such methods of presentation... ;)