Monday, January 21, 2008

Parrot Timothy...

Tim is a late bloomer in speech... he's now 24.5mths old and he's just begun to REALLY speak in proper words... not just hand-signing, not gibberish anymore... am just glad that he's beginning to talk sense... well at least I understand what he wanted and not have to guess and do all the trial & error...

Just over the weekend, on two occasions, I was shocked that he was able to imitate me when I got irritated by him...
Incident 1) He was climbing all over my bed and messing about, I went "No...tsk"... and he repeated after me... and after which, he just kept on saying "No-No-No" happily... *faint* gosh...
Incident 2) He demanded for the patterned scotch tape... when I said, "nah-nah-nah"... and he ditto me *double flip*

I related these two incidents to hubby and he warned me to be careful of what I say and how I react in front of Tim from now onwards... *scary*

No comments: