Monday, January 21, 2008

My 2 Lovely Kids...


Joyce is getting cuter by the day *shy-less mama*... she's stronger and tougher too... no more the dainty little girl when we first brought her home... she's more alert and more curious about her surrounding these days too... everytime we feed her milk, and if Tim is round the corner running around, Joyce would crane her neck to see what her brother was up to... *grin*

I've also been wanting to free my hands from having to hold the milk bottle the whole time while feeding Joyce...so I tried to 'train' her to hold the bottle on her own... she did manage to hold it only for a short time; she would pull the bottle out after a while...

Timothy has better control over drinking the water from a regular bottle... no more spills and drips... but...sigh... this boy... he'll spit out the water after drinking... cos that's what we taught him to do when he brushed his teeth... *sweat*

9 comments:

Celestial Dweller said...

wow pretty Joyce with big round eyes.
And my gal likes to spit out the water too.the water she drinks from tub *faint*

Billy's Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jean said...

I love Joyce's round big eyes and chubby cheeks!! She is so adorable..

Billy's Mom said...

Hi mamabliss,
You have a beautiful family. Yup, your little Janice is getting cuter. Love her beautiful big round eyes. My son is about the same age with your handsome little Timothy. He will be 2 years old in a few weeks. :-))

mamabliss said...

Hi Celestial Dweller... thanks... I love Joyce's eyes too... I think I'm charmed by her eyes each time I look at her...teehehe

Hi Jean...*smile* thank you dearie...

Hi Billy's Mom, oh yes... notice Billy is turning 2 soon... please help me to give him a BIG HUG for his birthday ya... ;)

Wenz 宛仟 & Denz 浩安 said...

Joyce has very nice eyes and eyelids. I love the pic she is holding her bottle. So angelic..... :)

LZmommy said...

Yes, You are so right :) Joyce is more and more adorable.

Dazeree Joan said...

aww. so cute. can't wait to have my own little ones.

mamabliss said...

Hi Irene... hehehe thanks for the compliments... and Joyce isn't as angelic as she looks when she scream and cries... *shudder* quite scary sometimes...

Hi LZMommy - thank you dear!!!

Hello Dazaree... yes children are great blessings and yeah agree that they are really CUUUTE... hehehe... ;)