Monday, January 21, 2008

How's the Progress?


It's been a week since I last started to potty train Timothy... must say, this is really not an easy task (cos I've never done it before, neither have I been taught to do it)...

Imagine me clearing shit and urine everyday *faint*... with all the accidents that occur along the way... it's part of the bargain as a parent... it comes in a package *chuckle*

Can't say that we are totally successful, but at least, we know that Tim knows what going to the toilet means... and he's more consciously aware of how it feels to be dry/wet...

Just 2 nights ago, I had Tim, yelling for me in the wee hours of the morning telling me that his diaper is wet and wants a change...and this morning, he simply remove the diaper I just put on him and ran around the hse with nothing on *faint* luckily we were at home and not out of the house...

Am taking it easy on the potty training... just a few hours a day I'll allow Tim to go diaper-less...and until such time when he knows how to go to the loo on his own, I'd extend the hours longer... *crossing fingers tight* that he'll get there soon... otherwise you can continue to imagine me clearing his shit & urine after him daily *faint* the price to pay of being a parent... bleah...

No comments: