Thursday, January 31, 2008

Events of the day?

It's been almost 3 weeks since I left my full-time job... and today... I decided to haul the kids and my helper to my ex-work place to pay my wonderful colleagues a visit... some of them have been urging me to bring my kids there teehehe... ;)

So I spent the entire morning packaging the pineapple tarts to make it more personalized & pretty (who can ever reject a pretty gift right? *blink blink*) as a CNY give-away ;) am totally pleased with my little craftwork...

Am happy that my ex-colleagues found joy playing with my kids amidst their very busy day...

5 comments:

J@n!ce said...

You're such a thoughtful friend. I bet your ex-colleagues were delighted to receive those handmade tarts & personalized for each of them.... awwww.. so sweet :)

Gabby Momma said...

Very nicely done! How I wish I'm one of your ex-collegues! :p

mamabliss said...

hi Janice, thanks... they gave me the thumbs up for the tart i baked... *blush*

hi gabby momma but we are blogging friends aren't we? hehehe we can always meet and I can bake you something but you may have to be my guinea pig sometimes as i tend to like to try new bakes... :P

Mad Tomato said...

Hello Mama Bliss! These craftworks are lovely! Very nice job!

Oh, btw..
You've just been TAGGED! About 2.0099 seconds ago. :D :D YOU'RE IT!

You are invited to join a big viral tagging called BIG BANG WORLD RECORD. It's a great and fun way to build links and increase Technorati authority.

-Tristran

InspiredMumof2 said...

Welcome to the SAHM's world! You have taken a very good step to stay home and nurture your kids. Look forward to read your journey throughout.