Thursday, January 03, 2008

Back Log...

I haven't been very conscientiously updating my blog of late... as I've been...

1) Too tired running around Joyce (wake up 3am each morning...almost daily... and can't get back to sleep until 5am+...and had to wake up at 6.30am to prep for work... *deadbeat*)
2) Too busy...(work, home, obligations...)
3) Too lazy... arrghh...

So here's a to-do list for me to update the blog with...
1) Holiday in Adelaide (long overdue)
2) Update pictures in Slide.com with latest pictures
3) Joyce's developments
4) Timothy's developments
5) Reflections of Y2007 and looking forward to Y2008
6) New Year Eve's supper
7) Sharing of a new book I just read

Gosh...it's scary...as I procrastinate longer, the list gets even longer... *faint* I'd better start updating... ;P so stay tuned dear blogging friends...

No comments: