Sunday, December 30, 2007

WOW!!! Tim's Turning 2!!!

*WARNING - Long Post*
Tim's birthday is just round the corner... but we've decided to celebrate this special day of his earlier to ride on the weekend so that most of our family members would be available to join us for the celebration... my dear SIL (Tim's nanny), has so kindly opened her place for this special occasion of Tim's. 

She's even decorated the place with balloons, and took pains to borrow some garden furniture so that the guests would have more place to sit and chat comfortably... Tim is such a lucky boy!!!

The feast was mainly prepared by my SIL's helper... (she's the most fantastic chef... though an Indonesian, she's learnt to cook loads of authentic teochew dishes from my MIL and she's real GOOD!).

It was a simple family gathering... but there's been loads of love being put into the prep work...so here's a heartfelt THANK YOU to my SIL - Lily (Tim's nanny), Theresa, Angie, SIL's helper - Nik, and everybody else who have one way or another helped and took time to come attend the party *BIG BOW*

Here's a little booklet which I've prepared last year (Tim's 1st birthday bash) , meant to invite the guests of the party to drop a few lines of birthday wish for Tim...but absent minded (preggy mama then) have totally forgotten about it on the day itself *faint*... so this time, I made sure I brought along the booklet to the party.
With a little scrapbook techniques, I wrote a message (on behalf of Tim) requesting for the guests of the party to write him a birthday message. Below are just some samples of birthday messages from the guests at the party tonight...

Here's a message from Tim's 舅舅 (my brother)...
Here's a message from Tim's favourite Michelle 姐姐...
And... here's one from Tim's 舅妈 (my bro's wify)...

I'm glad Tim had his fair share of fun, although, I still don't think he really knew what went on tonight... but I hope the records here will help to bring in some fond moments when he's a little older...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BIG LITTLE BOY, TIM!!! *Muaks*

3 comments:

IMMomsDaughter said...

Happy Advance 2nd Birthday to Tim and also dropping by to wish all of you a Happy New Year 2008

IMMomsDaughter said...

Happy Advance 2nd Birthday to Tim and also dropping by to wish all of you a Happy New Year 2008

eastcoastlife said...

Wah! So fast. Tim is two! Happy Birthday to Tim!

Wishing all of you a new year.....
lit up with good times, bursting with fun and sparkling with a whole lot of joy!