Monday, December 24, 2007

Family Bonding

The weekend just flew past us and it's now Christmas eve... this morning, hubby dragged me down to the playground with the kids... to spend some family time with both the children...and to find a way to expend Tim's un-exhaustible energy... muahaha...
We spent an hour or so downstairs where Tim was having a brilliantly hay-day and while hubby had a 'headache' teehehe... 

*sigh of contentment* LIFE IS BUT A BLISS... ;) life without the kids is unimaginable... *bliss*
Me with my charming princess...

Timothy pushing his 'BMW' bike on his own...
That's me helping Timothy with his new toy...

5 comments:

The New Parent said...

Hi MB--Happy Holidays to you and yours (smile)!

Vyvy said...

family time is really so precious!! merry x'mas!!

Mama Bliss said...

hi NP... thanks... you have a blessed new year!!! :)

thanks Ivy.... hv a happy and very wonderful Yr2008 with your darlings.... ;)

eastcoastlife said...

Happy Holidays!

Priscilla said...

Hi Mama Bliss, thank u for dropping by! When I saw this photo of you and your 2 children, it just reminded me so much of myself. I used to sling my lil one Chloe for a good 6 months everytime when we are out a park or somewhere! Man, it was hard work! She is 17 mo now, walking with us all the time, so that has been a big relief for the back :)