Friday, December 07, 2007

About Tim, About Joyce...

**WARNING - Long Entry**

It's been more than 1 month since I last updated about my 2 kiddos... am still trying to adjust to the 'new' routine of balancing between work and motherhood at this time... I'm feeling the full effects of being a mother of two... *sweat*

Anyways... so much has happened the past month or so... that I think I might have lost track of what's been happening... also I was away from Tim & Joyce for approximately 9-10 days... hmmm... 
So... what happened? Let me start with Timothy... he's started going to the church's playgroup (Little Lambs) on Sunday, since 4th Nov 2007... been wanting to bring him there since he was 18mths old, but that time I was busy with Joyce... so only manage to start him off at the Little Lambs when he was 22 months old... 

I like the program at Little Lambs... there's a short opening prayer + 30mins of singing/worshipping with action, followed by a 5 mins of story time then a craft that's associated to the story for the little ones to work on and then a 10mins closing worship.

Just last week, the teacher at Little Lambs told the story of the 3 Kings who visited & worshipped Jesus... the craft for that day was to make a crown... so what do you think of Tim's crown? hehehehe

Tim is now 23 mths old... I can't believe how fast time passes... he's going to be 2 soon... and he's already showing the T2 traits in which he'll test boundaries... and get even more curious about his surroundings and the things we do - he is a fast imitator... *scary*

As for his coming 2nd birthday... seriously, I have no clue about what I should do... but I do know that it's going to be a simple, quiet family affair this time... 
************************************************************
Joyce has just turned 4 months old recently... and this chatty little girl is winning the hearts of her daddy and mummy... she's definitely more 'talkative' than Tim... which I find it amusing... especially during times when I talk to her, she seemed to be able to 'communicate' very well
 with me, coo-ing away... *happy mama*

I've also noticed that she's attempting to flip over from her back... she's able to grab toys/mobile that's within her reach... she's trying to pull the musical toy that's hung in her cot... 
But one thing I really struggle hard with is her putting her two hands into her mouth *faint*... sometimes I could even hear her sucking her fingers quite a distance away... you can imagine how 'tasty' her fingers must have been... *roll eyes*

Oh... and... I can't seem to get Joyce's hair down... anyone has any idea what I could do? 

5 comments:

Wenz 宛仟 & Denz 浩安 said...

Whoa Tim has grown up so fast and now he is in playgroup already.

Ooh... Joyce is such a sweetie pie. She has chubb-up so nicely and till now, she still look very much like you, Pauline. Denz and Joyce has something in common. Both are talkative and love to put hands into mouth. :)

Wenz 宛仟 & Denz 浩安 said...

Hi Pauline,

Rgd the hair, u may wanna try cutting till very short leaving only abt 1 cm bcos newborn's initial hair is uneven. Hair will grow long very fast. If u dun bear to cut then only gotto wait till it grows longer liao.

Vyvy said...

at first i tot Joyce looks like tim who looks very much like the dad, but these few pics she seems to resemble you more.

Mama Bliss said...

hi Irene... thanks for the advice... will seriously need to give Joyce a good hair trim... her hair is very uneven now... ;P but she has so little hair compared to Tim...that's why I find it a bit hard to have it cut... kekeke

hi Ivy... you've just made my day... *smile*

jean said...

Hi Pauline, yes Joyce indeed look very much like you... your big eyes! So sweet! I like her pics...