Friday, November 16, 2007

It's The Holiday MAD Rush...

I'll be headed Hong Kong this weekend...and will then go onto Australia... hehehe so you can imagine me flying here and there up in the sky... ;) 

As I prep myself for the coming two holidays... I can't help but want to reminisce the holiday we had in Melbourne last year... and I didn't get to complete the recording of happenings during the trip last year... pure PROCRASTINATION... bleah... anyways, I've put all the pix I've prepared then into a slideshow... for yours and my viewing pleasure... ENJOY!!!

7 comments:

Dawn Ling said...

how do you do it with joyce? u brought her along?

IMMomsDaughter said...

I am so envious of your trips :P Have fun, ya.

Mama Bliss said...

hey dawn, nope, have to leave the kiddos behind. i didn't bring joyce along as she's still too young... i've entrusted the caregiving of joyce & timothy to my very superbly capable sis-in-law(hubby's sis) and my helper... ;)

hi immomsdaughter, hehe...thanks dear... it's probably my last co's incentive trip as i'll be a sahm soon... and yes... i'll definitely have fun *smile*

LZmommy said...

How was your Hong Kong trip? Did it burn your pocket? :)

Mama Bliss said...

hi LZMommy... the trip was FABULOUS!!! wish I had more time there hehehe... indeed it has burnt a BIG hole in my pocket but it's worth it... will blog about the trip later when I'm back from Adelaide ;)

fannie said...

waiting to see ur shopping!!!

etceteramommy said...

Have a good trip ahead... err tripsss :D