Saturday, October 20, 2007

What's Cooking?


Since I've gotten the recipe of the sponge cake from Videojug, I've prepared all the ingredients and decided to give it a try today... Instead of just a regular sponge cake, I've modified it a little by adding some chocolate rice into the batter and put some crushed walnut on top before sending it to bake.

The result was not too bad, albeit, the cake sunk in, in the middle, as I was busy with Joyce when the cake was already baked, didn't remove it quick enough from the oven...sigh...well nonetheless, hubby said the cake tasted yummy... *beaming mama*

Hubby asked me to bake this cake for my mother-in-law's coming birthday... *blush*

****************************As for lunch today... besides the regular steamfish, I prepared this dish - prawns in ketchup sauce... it's my mum's recipe... and it's really easy peasy... ;) check out the recipe here.

No comments: