Friday, October 12, 2007

Vain Mama & Good Hair Days...

Been contemplating on changing my hairstyle for a while now... since I've been keeping the same hairstyle for quite a few years... I thought it'd be fun to explore a new look... as it'd be refreshing I guess?... *smile*

This has been my regular hairstyle since...errmmm... 2001... gosh... that's quite long ago eh...
Then when my hair got too long and hay-wire and I didn't have much time nor energy to keep up with regular visits to the hair salon... I decided to tie it up like that... this was during the first year we had Timothy...And something struck me to have my fringe chopped off sometime end last year, just before I realize I was expecting Joyce... afterwhich, I didn't do anything to my crown of glory so I was back to tying up my hair just to keep it neat... until recently after my confinement I trimmed off 5 inches of hair...and just two days ago, something struck me again... and I've decided to chopped off not just my fringe but the rest of my mane... to spot this new bob hairdo... this will certainly take me a while to get use to... and so do hubby and Timothy... they both stared hard at me and it took them a while to recognise me...teehehe...

It's great not to have to bother with tying up the hair and it's much faster to dry too... ;) Nice, I like the convenience that short hair brings... lets hope I could keep up with the maintenance...

5 comments:

ray-ray said...

u look great!! talking abt hair..I have yet to do anything on my messy hair!!! Arghhh~

LZmommy said...

What a change! :) You look very young with the new hairstyle :) But hor.... I think I like you with long hair :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...welcome to the short hair club. It's quite addictive! hahaha... wonder if u will ever get hair as short as mine! *heehee*

ewey

WokkingMum said...

You looked like a school girl!!

Mama Bliss said...

Hi ray-ray, yeah it's good to make a change once in a while... perhaps you'd like to have a change of hairstyle too? teehehe

Hi LZMommy... hehehe it really takes a while for people around me to get use to this new hair-do... ;P

Hi Ewey, yes dear!!! short hair club I am in now!!!

Hi Elaine, wah... i look that young ah...teehehe