Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm Getting A Leopard!!!

Oh...wow!!! After more than 1.5 years of wait... the new Mac OS X, Leopard is finally launching on the 26th October 2007!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO... I was checking out the new features of Leopard here... and I am simply impressed beyond words could describe... you can imagine me salivating... wahahaha...Without further adieu, I'm definitely going to lay my hands on a Macbook soon!!! And will ditch the PC for good... so long, farewell... good riddance... spare me from the pain of re-installation and virus attacks...hiaks!~

2 comments:

LZmommy said...

I read the features last weekend and I was drooling for it :)

Mama Bliss said...

ya go check out the video that walk you through the new features... it'll definitely make u drool even more... that's what happened to me muahaha