Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I Will Sing

I love this song very much... especially this time that we are facing some challenges... it's extremely apt... the words moved me and the music just led me into serenity... just what I needed most... the appropriate words to worship our Lord with... check out the video here...
Lord You seem so far away, a million miles or more it feels today...
And though I haven't lost my faith,
I must confess right now that it's hard for me to pray...

But I don't know what to say, and I don't know where to start...

But as You give the grace with all that's in my heart...


I will sing... I will praise even in my darkest time

Through the sorrow and the pain...

I will sing... I will praise
Lift my hands to honour You Because Your Word is true...
I will sing


Lord is hard for me to see, all the thoughts and plans You have for me

But I will put my trust in You

Knowing that You died to set me free

But I don't know what to say, and I don't know where to start...

But as You give the grace with all that's in my heart...


I will sing... I will praise even in my darkest time

Through the sorrow and the pain... I will sing...
I will praise
Lift my hands to honour You Because Your Word is true...
I will sing

2 comments:

Dawn Ling said...

I love this song too! It ministered to me when I was in my low point in my life many many years back. Just remember that there is no obstacle too big for God to handle. He will be there with you! Hugs!

Mama Bliss said...

Thanks dearie... I'm beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel now... God's timing is impeccable... ;) and you are right, No mountain too big God cannot move it... I just need to focus on our God and not the mountain... *smile*