Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Family Love...My Beloved...

It's so heartwarming when I see this picture... the three most important people in my life... in a picture perfect situation... isn't life a bliss? This is definitely my treasured moment...

So how are the kiddos getting along you might ask... oh well, let the picture speaks for itself... ;)Occasionally, Tim would want me to carry him when I have Joyce in my arms... but he's quite an understanding boy, when I explain that I can't he wouldn't whine nor go into a fit of tantrum...

Due to Joyce being more dependent on my caregiving, many times as I was sitting down to read a book to Tim or play with him, I'll have to excuse myself by running to Joyce when she cries... he didn't cry neither did he make any noise... he understood that his sister needed my attention and would join me by running to his sister as well... isn't he a sweet kid?

He is also a funny boy... whenever his sister burp loudly or pass gas, he'd point at his sister and laugh so loudly *faint*... it's quite a funny sight... but such are moments I'd love to capture and remember always... *blissful*

5 comments:

ray-ray said...

it will be really a picture perfect if the photo capture you in as well!! :-)

fannie said...

I agree...if u are in, it would be a perfect shot!

Nonetheless, you are so blessed...Tim is such an understanding boy :) can sense the love he has for Joyce

Vyvy said...

the photo of Tim and Joyce is so heart warming :)

mommy-fied said...

awww... so sweet. Your kids are so cute!

LZmommy said...

I like the pics of Tim & Joyce :) Sibling love....

Tim is definitely a good korkor :)