Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Entering into the Mac World

The deed is done! We've bagged the Macs... and will be entering into a new world of computer fun... I'm so excited!!!

I've been convinced to buy an iMac instead of Macbook... as it's more powerful and for a homebase user like me, iMac will definitely be more suitable... I love the 20" huge screen that doesn't come with any huge gigantic CPUs... the photo/video/music software is what I'll be using most often to make home video montages...Ooooh I simply can't wait... *grin*

Hubby has gotten a Macbook for work... so I guess that makes more sense...

We have bought the Macs that are still on the Tiger OS, however, we'll just need to pay $16 to get the new Leopard OS DVD to upgrade the Tiger system.

I must confess that being a PC user for so long, it'll certainly take a while for both of us to get use to a Mac...

2 comments:

LZmommy said...

I want iMac too! :) Pls do update how are you getting along with your new 'pal' :)

B@bYh|r0Sh| said...

welcome to the dark side.....
kekekekeke....
you'll have fun with it i promise!!
rahahhahaha....