Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Little Joyce's Growth Story


Joyce is almost 3 months old now... and I'm happy that she's been growing very well thus far...amidst the fussing and lots of crying all day long... I'm just glad that she's pile up very quickly on the kilos and she definitely looks much chubbier now than when she was just born...(it's evident in the slide show huh? hehehe)

With Joyce turning 3 months in 2 days' time, that'll also mean that my TSAHM status would have to come to an end now... I'll definitely miss the days I would awake to my two beautiful kids by my side from sunrise to sunset... sigh... I know I'll miss my babies badly... especially having spent so much fun and memorable times 24/7 daily with them... awww... *sob sob*...

I am savouring every minute I have with them now... and am truly looking forward to the day I'll be officially a SAHM to be with my kids every waking minute of my life... *grin*

7 comments:

ilovepearly said...

Awwww........ so precious!

blurblur said...

I love her eyes...beautiful. :)

I cried on my first day back to work..haha...don't worry, time flies, soon you'll be able to be with your two darlings 24/7! :)

MommytoMeia said...

Hey dearie! Cheer up! ur babies will be yours forever. Next yr is just round the corner! Hang in there!! very soon u'll join me n many others as a SAHM! Its great fun n great reward!

Dawn Ling said...

yea, i understand how u feel since now I am back to work. Sigh...

MamaTang said...

Well, hope your wish come true soon. I am also waiting for my chance to be a SAHM.

The New Parent said...

Hi MB--3 months, sooo fast. It is so different when you're not home all the time. It would be nice for our little ones if they had the opportunity to have all their parents home to raise them (smile).

Also, I'm tagging you for a 5 links tag. Check it out and I hope you have time to participate (smile)!

Mama Bliss said...

hi ilovepearly - thanks dear...

hi blurblur - ya i was also in tears when i pick the kids back in the evening and had no time nor energy to spend time with them... :(

hi may - thanks very much for your encouragement... am certainly counting down to the day that I'm going to be a SAHM... i can't wait even though it's going to be another 2 months...

hi dawn - yeah... every minute of being apart from our children seems like years ya? :P

hi mamatang - thanks dear... I wish the same for you too... :)

hi NP - totally agree with what you said about being home with the kids... just 2 more months then I'll be with my babies day-in and day-out ;P

Will check out the tag in a bit *grin*