Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another New Attempt...

Had the afternoon free, so decided to try out one of the recipes from the "500 Cupcakes & Muffins" book... the Chocolate Mud Cupcakes...

This was one of the recipes that appealed to me a lot...as the picture on the cookbook makes me salivate... teehehe... then again, my cupcakes didn't turn out as gorgeous as those of the cookbook's...

Perhaps the temperature was too high, or I've baked it too long... *shrug* I don't know... the chocolate mud cupcakes were supposed to turn out gooey in the middle but mine was fully cooked (though not hard and dry).

Thank goodness, hubby love them... he commented that it wasn't too sweet (just right for his taste buds)... and wasn't too hard/dry... phew...

4 comments:

fannie said...

Hmm...this sounds like the chocolate fondant that I baked a day before my dad's birthday :) I was worried that it would be too "raw" and left in another 5 more minutes. In the end, it was like urs, fully baked. except for one. keke...nonetheless, this looks yummy to me...see...making me crave for food again ;p

Leng Leng said...

Those look yummy, wish I was there! Hmm...gonna do some baking this weekend too.

etceteramommy said...

Makes me salivate too... *slurpss*

Mama Bliss said...

arlow dear blogging mummies... my hands are itching to bake again... this week I'll try to bake a sponge cake if I have the time and will blog about it soon... ;) teehehe