Thursday, September 13, 2007

Was I Dizzy?

I was sitting on the toilet seat last evening at about 7:15pm, when I felt a strange sense of dizziness... saw my knees swayed from side-to-side... I shook my head thinking it was a dizzy spell that I was experiencing... as I stood up, the earth seemed to have shaken... gosh...

Panicked - I dash out of the bathroom and anxiously asked my hubby if he felt the building moving... he was as calm as the water in the lake... and told me not to worry... *faint* he said to just watch CNA and see what is being reported...

I looked out of my window to see if any of my neighbours ran downstairs... but all's quiet... hmmm... I began to wonder if I was over-reacting... :S

Then later last night, at about 12mn, when I just finished feeding Joyce, I felt the tremors again... this time it lasted just a while... but it's enough to make me giddy...

Another round of tremors happened again this morning at 8am...as hubby was leaving for work, I saw the curtains swayed from side to side... and the earth shook once again... *double scary* Hubby kept on assuring me that it's ok... as long as there're no cracks on the wall or ceiling we are safe... hmmmm

oh alright... I'll just take it in faith that all's well...and I'm just being 'kiasi' that's all...

3 comments:

LZmommy said...

I was wondering if I should evacuate too... At least you have hubby with you and I was all alone with my kids :)

I felt the tremors this morning too.

Mama Bliss said...

ya if my hubby wasn't around i think i'd have dashed downstairs with my kids already...teehehe... now have 2 kids more kiasi ;P

mommy-fied said...

Yes, I felt the tremors too. Each time I felt them I just thought how much worse it must be for those directly affected in Indonesia.