Monday, September 03, 2007

Treasured Moments...

It's Joyce's full month and that also marks the end of my confinement... after being trapped at home for about 1.5months... it's truly refreshing to be out of the house running about... ;)

Now that the load is off my tummy, I'm feeling a lot more energetic and able... what better thing to do than to have a quick fix on my tresses... it's been almost 1 year since I last had a hairdo... wow... my hair is so long...that even the stylist hesitated cutting it... without batting an eyelid, I had 5 inches of my hair chopped off... no regrets and no turning back... but even after 5 inches of hair has been chopped, I still spot a shoulder length hairstyle... teehehe... if only the extra 5kg of body weight could be trim off just like my hair... kekeke

Joyce is now officially one month old... how time flies... didn't have any plans to celebrate it as we find it quite a hassle... but my ever so sweet sister-in-law (hubby's sis), gathered everybody at home and organized a small little family party just for Joyce... the food was fabulous... but the company of everybody was even better... ;) I'm very grateful to have such a warm and loving family...Joyce is visibly chubbier now... thank God that she's eating, sleeping & poop-ing well... *big grin*

It's been quite an experience being a TSAHM for the past month... and I'm really enjoying it thus far... in spite of the exhaustion, frustration, and desperation... I find spending time with the kids meaningful... and worthwhile... at least I could grow with them and be there for them during their growing up moments... life's great!!!

4 comments:

Vyvy said...

happy full month Joyce

Mama Bliss said...

thank you... ;)

LZmommy said...

Time passes so fast! Happy full month to Joyce :)

I agree... It is great to be able to be able to spend time with out little ones :)

Wenzel 宛仟 said...

Happy Full Month to Joyce!! Enjoy ur leave as much as possible and the time u have with all ur love ones.

Soon I'll hv to be trapped at home as well....sob..sob.....