Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Timothy...my love...


If only time could slow down a little... I just realised what a big boy Tim is now... I've not been changing his diapers/his clothes/bathing him for quite a while now... and I discovered that Tim's limbs are much longer and bigger now... and he's certainly much stronger than the last time (errm... I can't even remember when was the last time I had changed his diaper/clothes)...Gosh!
Nonetheless, I'm glad to have devoted more one-on-one time with Tim recently. Spending time reading to him, playing with him, singing to him, talking, walking, running around him... t'was tiring but worthwhile. The best reward of all these moments spent with him was to hear him laugh, see him running happily and witnessing more of his milestones. *sigh of contentment*... I wouldn't trade all these for the world, seriously!

Because in time to come, he'll be up and about and very soon, he'll have his own friends and life to lead... oh WOW... that's quite a scary thought... then again... that's the way it is... we birth, we nurture, we teach, we let go... can't change the natural process of life... so I'm making the best out of it all now... ;)

I'm just so in love with Timothy... he is such a wonderfully adorable boy albeit cheeky...
Brought Tim to Junior's League last Sunday (23rd Sep)... when we stepped into the place, there was already a huge row as another boy was in a 'fight' with his parents... we knew for sure Tim's going to come up with a huge struggle with us on this... nevertheless, we bite the bullet and we (the 3 adults, hubby, the maid and I) 'fought' this battle together... it was heart wrenching but the deed still has to be done... this time, we made sure his hair was cut as short as can be... it's such an ordeal...sigh... well, I'm quite pleased with the haircut this time...
Tim has received his cert for all the jabs he needs to take for the past 1.5yrs last Friday (21st Sep)... BRAVO!! kiddo!! (You've been very brave Timothy!!!)... now it's to his last optional jab (Hep A) in 6 months' time and that'll be it... phew...

No comments: