Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tim is still a darling...

This morning, at 4.30am, Tim, was awaken by a super dripping wet diaper... I went into his room to change his diaper and pyjama pants...

While I was on his bed, he noticed that the stuff toy giraffe that I always hug while tucking him in was missing, he got it from the toybox and gave it to me... then he patted on the pillow next to him, signaling me to lie down next to him; he seemed to have completely forgotten the temper tantrum episode last night... awww... he's such a darling isn't he?

This morning I gave some bread to Tim and allowed him to self-feed... he happily gobble down the bread and drank some freshly squeezed orange juice... *sigh of contentment*... life as a TSAHM is such a wonderful experience... I'M LOVING IT!!!

No comments: