Thursday, August 02, 2007

Quick Post

Have been experiencing contractions on & off this week after meeting Dr Lui... last evening was quite bad but the contractions went down after a while...so it didn't occur to me I need to go to the hospital.

To my surprise, Dr Lui gave me a call a while ago, and told me I should have informed him right away if I experienced any contractions in between my previous and next visit to him...

So, blogging mummies, today just might be THE day that Joyce will see this world... ;) I'll be going to see Dr Lui in about 1.5hrs time... if you notice the silence from my blog, you know I've popped.... teehehehe...

Will see you ladies around soon ya!!! ;)

7 comments:

fannie said...

I'm first!!! wishing u a smooth delivery!!!

LZmommy said...

Have a smooth delivery! Don't forget to get a little pressie for Tim on behalf of Joyce :)

Frances said...

Wishing you a smooth delivery! and you can see Joyce very very soon! looking fwd to your updates! cheers

Wenzel 宛仟 said...

Hey Pauline, all the best in ur labour journey!! Waiting for ur updates and 1st pic of Joyce!! :)

Catherine said...

New passer-by here... Hopefully you have done your greatest best to bring beautiful Joyce to this world.
Take good rest and stay happy.

cheers :))

Petercrys said...

Hi dear friend' really a beautiful blog you have. well i also famed you in blogging to fame. i hope you will take me as a friend and come to see my blog an if you like it "fam me" i will be waiting for you. . .

http://www.bloggingtofame.com/action.php?view=profile&&id=676

http://petercrys.blogspot.com/

Mama Bliss said...

Many many thanks to all the blogging mummies for all your well wishes and care... Joyce was delivered via c-section and everything went very smoothly... there is certainly going to be more updates on Joyce in time to come... ;)