Friday, August 17, 2007

Our Princess...

is now TWO weeks old!!!

How quickly time has past... it's already been 2 weeks since Joyce has arrived into our lives...

I can't tell if she's physically bigger now, cos to me, her legs are still as scrawny and her hands are still as fragile...maybe I've been facing her daily that I can't spot the difference... but my mum did comment that Joyce has put on some weight... especially on her face... hmmm...

Can you see the difference? teehehe...

**********************

I've survived 5 days of being a TSAHM without hubby's help in the day-time... fortunately, I've my mum to come my place to prepare my lunch daily... and a very helpful maid to run around Timothy when I'm caught up with Joyce... without the help I think I'd have been a very stressed out and irritable TSAHM... ;P

Have decided to do away without a confinement lady... heard too much stories and also due to my diabetic condition, I can't eat any confinement food anyways... so it's pointless to hire one... I'm quite a hands-on person, so even my maid doesn't get to deal with Joyce much...

Time spent with Timothy was well worth it... he's as happy as can be... and I've enjoyed every minute I had with him during this time. I've also set a routine for ourselves... when I'm more settled, I'd like to introduce him to some simple homeschool activities... it'll definitely be more play and read alouds, NO academics... *grin*

What joy it is to be able to spend such quality time with my little ones... *sigh of contentment*...

5 comments:

Catherine said...

hello..

Care to tell me what is TSAHM?

Wow.. you're really strong mummy to look after 2 kids during yr confinement period after U born Joyce.

Unbelieveable... Thumb up to you. And stay healthy & happy mummy always :))

mommyjos said...

hi pauline,
great to hear you are doing great and enjoying every minute of your time with both Joyce and Tim!
But remember to rest well too!

Joyce is such a darling at 2 weeks.
She's got big eyes! like you huh?

:)

crazymommy said...

COngratulations, Pauline. :) Joyce is so beautiful and looks really alert! Must be a smart girl, like korkor! :)

It is great that you are enjoying your time with Tim even though you are in your confinement. I doubt if I can do so much when its my turn. :P

Anyway, do take care and have plenty of rest.

Mama Bliss said...

Hi Catherine, TSAHM is temporary stay at home mum... ;)

Hi Jo, yeah, though it can be tiring running between the needs of 2 kids, the joy is immeasurable... hehe you really think Joyce looks like me... *mama beaming away*

Hi Crazymommy, thanks!!! :) I certainly hope Joyce will be as 'smart' as her korkor heh heh...

LZmommy said...

I don't think I can survive like you without a confinement nanny :) You are very blessed to have your Mom to help you out. Of coz not frogetting daddy :)