Sunday, August 19, 2007

More showers of blessings...

Amidst the diaper and milk bottle chasing, I am most grateful to be blessed with good friends out of the blogosphere... :)

Yesterday, Fannie, dropped by my place together with her hubby and little princess, Ethyl; firstly to deliver some wonderful great gifts for Joyce and me. Secondly, to visit.

I just feel very blessed... to have known these ladies, Jean, Ivy, Leng Leng and Jan... as they have been extremely thoughtful to have shared to buy a gift for little Joyce and me.
I LOVE THE GIFTS!!! Especially the collection of classic children's stories!!! It's going to be useful not just for Joyce, it's going to be useful to Tim and myself too... cos I'm also a BIG kid myself... hehehe...

I've been wanting to buy the "Harold & The Purple Crayon", for the longest time, but resisted it as I've already bought too many story books of late.

So, thank you ladies... *BIG BOW*...

4 comments:

fannie said...

Glad that you like the stuff :)

You know, Ethyl noticed the bumper set that Joyce had on her cot and told me "Mommy, baby has the same like mine..." she had the same design for her pillow :)

Later on, she told me, "mommy, aunty pauline so shy..." Haha...

And on sunday morning, she asked, "Mommy, are we going to your friend's house? Want to go aunty pauline's house?..."

She can remember you now! ;)

mamahomeschool said...

oooh Ethyl is so SWEEEEEEET... ;)

Vyvy said...

glad that you like the gifts :)

jean said...

yea, glad that you like the gifts :)