Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Family Portrait


Just gotten a family portrait taken last weekend... our very FIRST complete family portrait... does it look like a picture perfect family? hiaks... just kidding... it was rather hastily taken that's why this is the best out of the worst...Tim was restless and wouldn't sit still to be photographed... we took several shots but it's either Tim was fussing or walking away or looking away from the camera...or terribly distracted... sigh...toddlers...

We'll take more proper pictures again later when I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight... eeww... I look awfully FAT... ;P still have 5kg to shred off...*crossing fingers tight tight* and when Tim is in the right mood for photo-taking session...

2 comments:

Dawn Ling said...

hi. Have been reading ur blog. Dun worry...i have more weight to shed off than your 5 kg. Sigh.

Mama Bliss said...

Hi Dawn, thanks so much for visiting my blog... and thanks for your encouragement... ;) am truly looking forward to the day I could be back to my pre-pregnancy weight... heh heh...